Charity Evening in aid of The Movember Foundation
Thursday 22 November 2018
6:30pm – 8:30pm
at Francesco Hair Salon, 61 St Matthews Street, Ipswich, IP1 3EW
- The boys didn’t fancy growing Moustaches this year, but still want to raise awareness and a few pounds for the brilliant Movember Foundation, which helps raise vital funds for testicular cancer, prostate cancer and mental health & suicide prevention.So join us and Ipswich Town legend John Wark for a casual social evening at the salon where there will be complimentary drinks and canapés.
- We will be also be offering complimentary beard trims– we just ask for a donation to the Movember Foundation
- ’50 Finest Beards’ Book Launch– get a free copy of this brand new bookand a chance to meet the author. This hair-raising hommage to the beard brings you the 50 finest examples of facial hair from Shakespeare to ZZ Top. ‘He that hath no beard is less than a man’ wrote the former and we here at Francesco’s wholeheartedly agree!
- Raffle including copies of the 50 Finest Poos book and a Francesco Shaving Kit to keep your beard in shape at home.
- Quiz – A fun quiz on all things facial hair